April to June, 2016
Centre for Social Innovation, 215 Spadina Avenue, Suite 128
The Economic Literacy Project (Enviro-ELP) is proud to bring you a series of six, ½ day training workshops in Toronto that are designed to build the capacity of environmental leaders to understand economic concepts and their role in developing a greener economy.
- April 6: Assessing the Promise and Perils of Markets
- April 20: Valuing the Priced and Unpriced Environment
- May 4: Rewarding Pro-Environmental Behaviour
- May 18: Reconciling Trade-Offs for Better Decisions
- June 1: Redefining Economic Progress and Sustainability
- June 15: Reorienting the Economy for the 21st Century
Previous offerings in the spring and fall of 2015 included representatives of numerous prominent ENGOs including WWF Canada, Ducks Unlimited, Nature Conservancy of Canada, Greenpeace, Conservation Ontario, Ontario Nature, Environmental Defence, and Friends of the Greenbelt Foundation. The workshop series is a great learning and networking opportunity.
For a more detailed description of the series and to register please visit http://sustainabilitynetwork.ca/events/economic-literacy-project/.