March 9-10, 2016
9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Holiday Inn Oakville, 590 Argus Road
Robert Schwarz Psy.D.
Anxiety and Panic are two of the most common and often debilitating psychiatric problems today. The good news is that they can be treated in rapid fashion. This workshop will combine the best strategies of cognitive behavioral approaches with the best strategies of mind body approaches into six step programs for treating panic or anxiety in as few as five sessions for the majority of people. These models provide both structure and creative flexibility and can be integrated with many treatment approaches.
Participants will learn:
- Techniques that work to modulate affect and physiology
- Techniques that work for treating cognitive problems of anxiety and panic
- Techniques to support ego functioning and positive life.
- The use of Energy Psychology techniques to reduce negative affect and transform trauma
- How to short-circuit the mind-body fight flight response
- How to use narrative questioning to create generative change
Early Bird Rate: $375.00 (must register before January 29, 2016)
Regular Cost: $425.00
For more information or to register, please visit http://www.windzinstitute.com/stop-panic-and-anxiety-in-5-sessions.