March 30, 2016
8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
215 Spadina Avenue, CSI-Spadina, Connector Room (ground floor)
This workshop will be facilitated by Jamie Gamble, Imprint Consulting. For over a decade, Jamie Gamble has designed and successfully delivered consulting projects in evaluation, strategy, and organizational change.
The workshop is designed to help leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members) start to:
- Understand the purpose and major characteristics of developmental evaluation;
- Develop a preliminary evaluation scope of work for developmental evaluation;
- Identify their preferences and possible next steps for developing a budget and securing an evaluator;
- Develop a preliminary “risk” assessment and response plan for their developmental evaluation work;
- Review the appropriateness and readiness of developmental evaluation for their work.
One special feature of this session is the possibility of modest implementation grants for participating teams following the workshop.
The workshop builds on the Innoweave Introduction to Developmental Evaluation webinar. You are encouraged to view this pre-recorded webinar online prior to submitting your application to the workshop: http://www.innoweave.ca/en/modules/developmental-evaluation.
Deadline: Applications are due by March 2nd. Successful applicants will be notified by Tuesday, March 24th.
Cost: $300 per team