Deadline June 15, 2016
Employment Dates: July 4, 2016 – August 26, 2016 (8 weeks)
Status: Student 8 (eight) week position
For 30 years Health Nexus has been enabling communities to promote health in Ontario and beyond. We help organizations and individuals develop and implement prevention and health promotion strategies. We focus on fostering healthy child development; facilitating the creation of inclusive and engaged communities; promoting conditions that contribute to healthy communities; and influencing the development of healthy public policy.
Eligible Students must:
- Be between 18-30 years of age at the start of the employment
- Are currently registered on a full-time basis and returning to full time studies in September 2016
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act3; and,
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
- Develop templates for managing data and information, using a variety of software
- Undertake other duties as required
- Basic computer usage including a working knowledge of sorting and use of databases, particularly Excel
- Fundamental understanding of sorting and searching databases
- Attention to detail, and accuracy
- English and French is preferred
- Ability to work independently and as an integral team member
- Have completed at least one year of Post-Secondary (Community College, CEGEP, Technical Institute, University)
Please submit a letter of interest and resume by June 15, 2016 in confidence to:
Human Resources, Health Nexus
180 Dundas Street West, Suite 301, Toronto ON, M5G 1Z8
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Health Nexus is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is funded by Canada Summer Jobs 2016.