June 30, 2016
1:00 to 2:30 p.m. (EDT)
Join this free knowledge exchange session via webinar to hear about the Trauma-Informed Substance Use Screening and Assessment Tools for First Nations and Inuit Peoples project. This project is funded by Health Canada’s Drug Treatment Funding Program (DTFP) to enhance the mental health and addictions system.
This webinar is part of a DTFP series to connect stakeholders across our province, and other provinces and territories.
The webinar will cover:
- An introduction to the DTFP Trauma-informed Substance Use Screening and Assessment Tools for First Nations and Inuit Peoples project.
- A summary of the development site visits.
- Insights and challenges.
- Next steps for the project.
- Question and answer period with the presenters.
About the presenters:
- Holly Smith, OT Reg. (Ont.), Project Coordinator
- Krystine Abel, M. Ed, Aboriginal Evaluation Coordinator
To register for the event, click here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/trauma-informed-screening-assessment-tools-f....