The TEACH Project has a primary goal of reducing the prevalence of tobacco use in Ontario by increasing identification and treatment capacity by health and allied practitioners from diverse disciplines and service settings. TEACH is funded by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care in Ontario as part of the Smoke-Free Ontario initiative, in order to offer accessible, evidence-based training and continuing professional education.
- July 6 – August 10, 2016
Online Core Course:
- An Interprofessional Comprehensive Course on Treating Tobacco Use Disorder
- Working within Ontario: $200.00 CAD
- Out of Province: $350.00 CAD
- Ontario Tobacco Research Unit (OTRU) Online Course, http://www.tobaccocourse.otru.org
- The OTRU Online Course must be completed prior to beginning the TEACH Core Course, but does not need to be completed prior to registration.
- To register for the online core course, visit the TEACH website at www.teachproject.ca and go to Certificate Program > Apply Online (https://www.nicotinedependenceclinic.com/English/teach/Pages/Courses/App...)
- July Core registration closes: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 4pm EST
- Registration may close sooner if maximum capacity is reached.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to email the TEACH staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.