September 28, 2016
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Giovanni Caboto Club, 2175 Parent Avenue
Take the Lead…Be in the Know!
The Windsor-Essex Infection Prevention & Control Committee is proud to present the 17th Annual Infectious Disease Conference where experts in infectious diseases, infection prevention and control and public health meet. The conference attracts attendees from across Southwest Ontario. The 2016 conference will provide updates on a variety of topics to a diverse audience of clinicians, laboratory technologists, public health professionals, infection prevention and control practitioners, students, residents, nurses and physicians. The 2016 conference has a dynamic line-up of expert speakers from across Ontario to ensure an exciting day. In addition to the scientific component, the day will provide ample opportunities for attendees to network, exchange ideas, visit exhibitors and reconnect with colleagues.
- Dr. Marina Salvadori--Update on Adult Immunization
- Dr. Doug Sider--Zika and Ye Shall Find…What’s Current/New with Zika Virus Infection?
- Dr. Bryna Warshawsky--Think influenza… think change.
- Register Online via Eventbrite
- $50 early bird registration before July 16th, 2016
- $60 per person registration after July 16th, 2016
- $40 student registration
- Registration fee includes a continental breakfast and a lunch
- Registration will be limited to 250 participants.
For more information or to register, please visit http://www.wechu.org.