No deadline noted
Full-Time Temporary Position (12 to 18 months)
The Porcupine Health Unit is seeking applications from registered nurses or registered practical nurses who are interested in a 12 to 18 month temporary position in our Moosonee office. The nurse will apply their nursing knowledge and skills to deliver public health programs and services. For more information about the Porcupine Health Unit please visit our website at www.porcupinehu.on.ca.
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse;
- BScN or degree in nursing is preferred;
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team;
- Isolation allowance paid in addition to regular wage and benefits.
This position will be posted until filled. Qualified individuals who are interested in this opportunity to advance their public health nursing knowledge and experience are invited to email a resume to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are contacted, please advise us if you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process.
Disponible en français