Skills Online content is specific to Canadian public health practice and covers a variety of topics to help public health professionals and organizations build the skills and knowledge they need to protect and maintain the health of the public.
Registration for fall facilitated courses is from July 25 – August 28, 2016. Self-directed courses are available at any time during the year.
To register, or to look at detailed descriptions of current courses, visit http://www.skillsonline.ca.
- APP1 - Outbreak Investigation and Management
- EPI1 - Basic Epidemiological Concepts
- EPI2 - Measurement of Health Status
- EPI3 - Epidemiological Methods
- EVA1 – Introduction to Evaluation
- HLT - Health Literacy for Public Health Practitioners
- PHP2 - Evidence Based Public Health Practice
- PHP3 - Planning for Public Health
- SUR1 - Introduction to Surveillance
- SUR2 - Communicating Data Effectively
- COR1 - Core Competencies for Public Health in Canada Toolkit
- IHR1 - Introduction to the International Health Regulations (2005)
- PHP1 - Introduction to Public Health in Canada
- PHP4 - Introduction to Literature Searching