Deadline August 10, 2016
2 Year Contract
Reporting to the Manager, Strategy and Evaluation, the Strategy Analyst is accountable to support organizational activities related to strategy execution, including performance measurement, evaluation and efforts to enable strategic learning. The Strategy Analyst will also be involved in work related to strategy formulation, analysis and communications, as well as support stakeholder management activities. The role is a member of the Partnership’s Strategy Team. Working closely with the Manager and Director, the role liaises with all business units and program areas to support ongoing evolution of the organization’s strategy management activities, and, in turn, contributes to the Partnership’s transition to implementing the 2017-2022 Strategic Plan.
- University degree (Master's level preferred) in Business Administration, Health Administration, Health Sciences/Policy or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a health policy or strategy role
- Prior experience in end-to-end corporate planning, analysis and solutions development preferably within the health care system necessary
- Experience in strategy management, including performance measurement and evaluation
- Working knowledge of key data systems; planning tools and forecasting systems
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated experience of health sector issues/challenges, preferably in the cancer domain
- Strong internal and external relationship management skills, including ability to interact and work effectively with colleagues and stakeholders at the provincial and/or national levels
- Strong knowledge of strategic, business and end-to-end planning processes, tools and frameworks
- Strong experience in supporting effective organizational performance, including performance measurement, evaluation and compliance with accountability reporting requirements
- Intellectual strength, strong analytical and conceptual abilities, effective problem solving and complex scenario thinking skills, and strong ability to make balanced recommendations that may influence near and long term plans, strategy execution and stakeholder relationships
- Highly developed and effective personal, communication, analytic and presentation skills, including strategy communications
- Strong business acumen and strategic and critical thinking skills, including conceptualizing complex scenarios and advancing corporate commitments and priorities
- Experience in not-for-profit sector is an asset, particularly in health or cancer organization
For full job description please see the careers section of our website at http://www.partnershipagainstcancer.ca.
How To Apply: Please forward CV and cover letter to TM@partnershipagainstcancer.ca
Closing Date: August 10, 2016
The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer is an organization committed to ensuring accessible services and communications to individuals with disabilities. Should you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, including accessible job postings, please call 416-915-9222 or email us at TM@partnershipagainstcancer.ca.
Only applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted