North York, Ontario
Deadline August 22, 2016
Full-time – 35 hours/week
Flexible work hours may include some evenings and weekends
North York Seniors Centre provides programs and services to promote the physical, emotional and social well-being of adults 55+ living in our diverse community.
This position reports to the Director, Client Services.
- Provide support and training to an interdisciplinary team of staff that provide case management functions across the agency
- Supervise Outreach Department who assess and provide support to clients and caregivers in the community, including caregiver training and caregiver support groups
- Create and update policy and procedures and various internal documents
- Participate in continuous quality improvement processes and assist with research and development of best practices
- Promote and maintain a high standard of customer service that is client focused
- Supervise students and volunteers
Education: RPN, SW, SSW or Bachelor of Gerontology Experience: 2 years + management experience
- High proficiency with inter Rai CHA and IAR
- Strong administrative & computer skills in a Windows environment Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Familiarity working with and supporting volunteers
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written); other languages, an asset
- Ability to be a self-starter, able to work independently as well as in a team
Please submit your resume by Monday August 22, 2016 to:
North York Seniors Centre
Human Resource Department
21 Hendon Avenue
Toronto, ON M2M 4G8
Fax: 416 733.1858
E Mail: email@example.com
North York Senior Centre is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you to all who express interest in this position. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
North York Seniors Centre is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). Applicants need to make their request for accommodation known when contacted.
Posting Date: August 8, 2016