November 2, 2016
Bingemans Conference Centre, 425 Bingemans Centre Drive
This forum is for people living with dementia, care partners, students and healthcare professionals. Please join us for an engaging day that will include the following:
- A panel of people with dementia and care partners sharing their personal experiences
- Tips on living positively with dementia and moving on with life after diagnosis
- Live musical presentations and interactive performances
- Group dialogue with an open mic session for question and answer
- A unique collection of art pieces created by artists with dementia. People living with dementia are invited to bring their own artwork to display.
Registration includes a light breakfast and lunch. Early bird registration is $60 for healthcare professionals and $20 for people with dementia and care partners. Early bird deadline is September 15th, so register now! Regular registration is $75 for healthcare professionals and $30 for people with dementia and care partners.
Register online at https://www.ticketfi.com/event/993/a-changing-melody-2016?
This event is organized by the Alzheimer Society Waterloo Wellington and the Alzheimer Society Perth County in partnership with the Murray Alzheimer Research and Education Program (MAREP). Our presenting sponsors are Research Institute for Aging (RIA) and Schlegel Villages. For more information or to register by phone, call Alzheimer Society Waterloo Wellington at 1-866-317-6737.