November 4, 2016
5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
White Oaks Conference Resort and Spa, 253 Taylor Road
By the end of this presentation, the participant will be able to:
- Clarify and state the role of spirometry as an objective measurement of lung disease
- Review spirometry testing, terms and measurements
- Identify the criteria for best test acceptability/repeatability
- Gain confidence in the interpretation of spirometry through case study practice
- Ms. Diane Michaud, RRT BA CRE
- John Bertley MD FRCPC
For more information and to register online, please visit https://www.on.lung.ca/pep/spironiagara-nov4-16.