Deadline November 11, 2016
New approaches to diabetes management are continuously appearing. This three-day comprehensive course is for health professionals from a variety of disciplines who face diabetes in practice. The goal is to update your understanding of the complexities of diabetes care, and learn effective approaches to educate those affected by diabetes. It is an ideal course if you are entering the dynamic, specialty field of diabetes education. This course is not specifically designed as preparation for the CDE examination; however, it will serve as an excellent review in your preparation to become a certified diabetes educator.
November 21-23, 2016
- Early-bird rate is $749+13% HST ($846.37) for fully paid registrations November 11, 2016.
- Regular rate will be $849+13% HST ($959.37).
- Syllabus containing detailed handouts
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner, and refreshment breaks
- Certificate of Attendance
- Enrollment in this course is limited - register early to save your seat!
For more information, please visit http://interprofessional.ubc.ca/IN9568/default.asp.