November 25, 2016
2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Women’s College Hospital Auditorium and Pink Cube, 76 Grenville Street
- Dr. Jennifer Poole, Associate Professor and Graduate Program Director at Ryerson’s School of Social Work
- Dr. Ito Peng, Professor and Canada Research Chair in Global Social Policy, Department of Sociology and School of Public Policy and Governance, University of Toronto
- Deena Ladd, Co-founder and Coordinator, Workers’ Action Centre
- Mary Gellatly, Community Legal Worker, Workers’ Rights Division, Parkdale Community Legal Services
- Dr. Peter Smith, Senior Scientist and Canadian Institute of Health Research Chair in Gender, Work and Health at the Institute for Work & Health in Toronto, and an Associate Professor, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, university of Toronto
Q&A and Networking will follow. Refreshments and appetizers will be served.
Admission is free but registration is required. For more information and to register, please visit http://womensxchange.eventbrite.ca.