December 8, 2016
“YouthCan IMPACT: A service pathway for youth with mental health and addiction challenges”
YouthCan IMPACT is a project started in Toronto to set up Integrated Collaborative Care Teams (ICCTs) that provide youth with rapid access to mental health and addiction services right in their communities. An innovative research project is being conducted to evaluate the effectiveness of these teams.
Join this FREE webinar to hear about the service sites, the services available to youth, and the study being conducted, as well as the role of youth and family members in the project.
Who is this webinar for?
- Youth with lived experience and their families, clinicians, service providers, system planners, decision-makers, and researchers.
- Kristin Cleverley, Clinician-Scientist, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- David O'Brien, Project Manager, East Metro Youth Services
- Jackie Relihan, Youth Team Member
- Lynn Courey, Family Member, Sashbear Foundationn
This webinar is brought to you by the Evidence Exchange Network (EENet). EENet is housed with the Provincial System Support Program (PSSP) at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH).
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/youthcan-impact-webinar-registration-2872744.... Spaces are limited.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org,