November 7, 2016
325 Church Street, ARC 100
Ryerson University is home to an extraordinary amount of “solutionary” activism, resources and scholarship:
- solutionary activism is evident at the Ryerson Urban Farm, the Microbe Hub at the Faculty of Arts' Social Venture Zone, the Good Food Centre and the Food Innovation Hub at the Science Discovery Zone;
- resources include Ryerson Eats and the Sustainability Office;
- leadership in scholarship is found at the Centre for Studies in Food Security.
Help us answer the question: Can Ryerson Feed Itself?
Can we galvanize Ryerson University’s clear interest and engagement to maximize our ability to be self-sustaining and a model for post-secondary institutions around the world? Come to our Community Transformation Café with your ideas, creativity and imagination, and we will answer this question together.
- Arlene Throness, Manager, Ryerson Urban Farm
- Jayne Miles, Programming Coordinator, Ryerson Urban Farm
- Fiona Yeudall, Associate Professor, School of Nutrition
- Cassandra Gentile, Food Innovation Hub
Snacks and refreshments will be available.
Please let us know if we need to make any accommodations to ensure your inclusion at this event.