Deadline January 8, 2017
It’s that time again! Register now for Skills Online Winter term.
To view the course outline or to register, go to http://www.skillsonline.ca.
Facilitated courses available this term:
- EPI1 – Basic Epidemiological Concepts
- EPI2 – Measurement of Health Status
- EPI3 – Epidemiological Methods
- APP1 – Outbreak Investigation and Management
- APP3 – Applied Epidemiology - Injuries
- EVA1 – Introduction to Evaluation
- HLT1 – Health Literacy for Public Health Practitioners
- PHP2 – Evidence-based Public Health Practice
- STA1 – Introduction to Biostatistics
- SUR2 – Communicating Data Effectively
- COR1 – Core Competencies for Public Health in Canada Toolkit (free)
- IHR – International Health Regulations (free)
- PHP1 – Introduction to Public Health in Canada (free)
- PHP4 – Introduction to Literature Searching (free)
Registration for winter term facilitated Skills Online courses is open until January 8, 2017.
Skills Online is part of the Skills Enhancement for Public Health program at the Public Health Agency of Canada.