December 9, 2016
8:00 a.m. to 12:50 p.m. EST (with a 25-minute break)
Heart and Stroke Foundation Clinical Update is an annual professional education conference organized for primary care providers. The event features presentations and interactive workshops on the prevention and management of heart disease and stroke led by leading Canadian researchers and clinicians. This year, you can attend this accredited event via webinar at your office!
Webcast accreditation: 4.0 Mainpro+ / MOC credits
1) Keynote Address: Is Canadian Health Care System Sustainable?
Gordon Guyatt BSc, MD, MSc, FRCPC, OC; 2016 Canadian Medical Hall of Fame Inductee; Distinguished Professor, Department of Clinical Epidemiology & Biostatistics, McMaster University; Joint Member, Department of Medicine, McMaster University; Member, CLARITY (Clinical Advances through Research and Information Translation)
2) Plenary 1 - Heart Disease: Atypical & Typical Heart Patient; Syncope: When to Worry; Stroke or TIA - Real or Imitation
Dr. Michael Farkouh, Cardiologist, University of Toronto, Peter Munk Cardiac Centre; Dr. Peter Leong-Sit, Cardiologist, London Cardiac Institute, London Health Sciences Centre; Dr. Frank Silver, Stroke Neurologist, University of Toronto, Toronto West Stroke Network
3) Workshop: Acute Stroke and Early Management
Dr. Jennifer Mandzia Stroke Neurologist, London Health Sciences Centre
Follow these simple steps to register:
- Click http://bit.ly/2fLLfR8 to register. You will receive an email confirmation upon completion of your registration.
- Webinar access information will be email to you before 3:00 p.m. EST Thursday December 8, 2016.
- Login to Clinical Update Live Webcast on the morning of Friday December 9, 2016.