Deadline December 20, 2016
Based on the need for a common approach to concussion management in Canada, Parachute and its Expert Committee on Concussions are leading the development of concussion management guidelines and sport-specific protocols. In addition, accredited online training will be developed for health care providers. Begun in October 2016, this project will run through March 2018.
- Develop a process evaluation plan using the AGREE II framework
- Implement and monitor the approved plan
- Provide a written final report
Note: Third party agencies will be conducting outcome evaluations for the online training component and for a stakeholder co-ideation event. Some communication with and consideration for the work of these agencies will be necessary.
- PhD in health or social sciences
- A minimum of three years experience in program evaluation with advanced qualitative and quantitative research skills
- Excellent written skills and demonstrated experience in consolidating findings into a user-friendly document
- Excellent verbal communication skills, particularly facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet timelines
- Experience with the AGREE II tool an asset
- Availability to travel to Ottawa for one meeting in spring 2017 (travel expenses paid)
- Availability to attend additional stakeholder meetings as required (travel expenses paid)
Submissions should include a CV, as well as a summary of up to one page in length describing how the requested deliverables will be executed.
All submissions must be sent in electronic format, as a PDF, to:
Project Manager, Solutions
All submissions must be received no later than December 20, 2016 at 5:00 pm ET.