Deadline April 13, 2017
The Toyota Evergreen Learning Grounds program helps schools create outdoor classrooms to provide students with a healthy place to play, learn and develop a genuine respect for nature.
Eligible expenses include:
- Native tree & shrub species (see Evergreen's Native Plant Database resource)
- Note that native wildflowers and herbaceous plants are not eligible.
- Heritage berries, vegetable seeds and vegetable plants
- Tools, materials and professional services (such as a native species expert, design professional or a professional educator)
- Maximum limits and exceptions apply
There are four deadlines throughout the school year. The next is April 13.
For more information, please visit https://www.evergreen.ca/get-involved/funding-opportunities/school-groun....