March 13, 2017
A Free Workshop for Front-Line & Peer Workers
In this interactive workshop we’ll cover:
- Experiences of overdose
- Risks of overdose and how to mitigate these
- How to spot an overdose – opiates and stimulants
- Responding to overdose, including the use of Naloxone
- Talking to clients about use, risks, overdose
- Why your agency and other places in your community need an overdose protocol
- Emerging issues & trends
Presenters/facilitators: CHRN Staff and Peer Educator
Space is limited.
Register by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.