Webinar on Basic Income: Principles, Practices and Lessons; HC Link
March 28, 2017
10:00 to 11:30 A.M. EDT
Registration deadline: March 24, 2017
Learn about Basic Income, ask your ‘wicked’ questions, and meet others interested in Basic Income.
- What basic income is - and what it isn't - including 'full' and 'partial' basic income;
- Income as a determinant of health;
- The benefits of basic income;
- Existing examples of basic income and basic income-like initiatives in Canada and elsewhere;
- Principles of good basic income design;
- The cost of basic income and how it can be funded;
- An update on the status of Ontario's basic income pilot, and Ontario's fledgling basic income movement.
Presenters: Rob Rainer, Ontario Basic Income Network and Jeff Kohl, Ontario Healthy Communities Coalition.
For more information and to register go to https://basicincomelessonslearned.eventbrite.ca.