Deadline July 10, 2017
We are pleased to invite you and your institution to participate in in the 5th and 6th International Oxford Symposia on Population, Migration, and the Environment.
The summer session will be held 3 and 4 August 2017 at St Anne’s College, Oxford, U.K.
Alternately, you may prefer to attend the December session. We will meet on the 7th and 8th at St Hugh’s College, Oxford.
- Keynote speaker – David Coleman, Emeritus Professor of Demography; Associate Fellow, Department of Social Policy, University of Oxford.
- We welcome papers that take an interdisciplinary view of the main themes of the conference: world population increase, human migration and environmental sustainability. You may also attend the conference as a panel member.
- The Symposium seeks to cover a broad agenda that includes disciplines such as economics, education, environmental studies, agriculture, law, political science, religion, and social studies.
- Topics for presentation may reach beyond these areas; our website contains an extensive list of suggested topics.
- Participant abstracts will be published online in the conference proceedings. Papers presented at the meeting will be subsequently peer-reviewed by external readers for possible inclusion in Symposium Books or sponsored academic journals.
The deadline for abstract submissions for the Summer Session is 10 July 2017.
For more information on abstract submission, please visit https://www.oxford-population-and-environment-symposium.com/abstract-sub....
For more information on the conferences, please visit https://www.oxford-population-and-environment-symposium.com/.
Email email@example.com if you have questions.
Follow us on Twitter @OxfordSymposia1.