Deadline June 11, 2017
Job Type: Full Time Temporary and Part Time Available
Compensation: $32.210 to $45.310 per hour 25 year rate: $46.110 per hour
St. Joseph’s Health Centre is a dynamic downtown community teaching hospital—a great place to learn, work and grow. We are a community of Many Faces with One Mission – which speaks to the diversity of the people that we serve and those who serve with us. At St. Joseph’s Health Centre, we value people; we are committed to creating a progressive professional environment that reflects a deep commitment to our mission and values. Working here means more than having a job; it means being part of a community where each and every member of our team is recognized and appreciated.
- Currently registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Health Assessment Course or equivalent required or successful completion within 6 months.
- Current BLS/CPR certificate required.
- Coronary Care I or equivalent required.
- Coronary Care II or equivalent required. Candidates without Coronary Care II or equivalent qualification may be considered if there are no other internal or external qualified candidates and candidate is willing to successfully complete the Coronary Care II or equivalent within 6 months of hire.
- One year recent clinical experience with cardiac and respiratory patients, and with telemetry, preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding and champion of patient and family centred care.
- Demonstrated history of initiating and supporting organizational change and improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development and learning.
- Strong evidence of an interprofessional and collaborative approach to patient care.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to function as a team player.
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Strong patient teaching skills.
- Satisfactory attendance record.
When applying, please include the job title in the subject line.
Deadline: June 11th, 2017
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume to email@example.com. Please note while we value all applicants only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.