Deadline June 2, 2017
Full-Time Permanent Position
The Porcupine Health Unit is seeking applications from experienced registered nurses with a nursing degree who are interested in applying their nursing knowledge and skills in order to promote, protect, and preserve the health of populations at the individual/family, community, and system level. The public health nurse participates as a member of an interdisciplinary team to plan, implement and evaluate public health programs within his/her community and catchment area. For more information about the Porcupine Health Unit please visit our website at www.porcupinehu.on.ca.
- BScN or equivalent degree in nursing;
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Nurse;
- Previous public health or community nursing experience considered an asset;
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to communicate in both official languages is required for this permanent position and an asset for potential temporary positions;
- Must have access to a vehicle and a valid Ontario Driver’s license.
Please forward your resume by June 2, 2017 to:
Porcupine Health Unit
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are contacted, please advise us if you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process.
Disponible en français