June 20, 2017
1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
A free workshop for front-line & peer workers
Co-facilitators: CHRN Staff & Peer Educator
In this interactive workshop we'll cover:
- Experiences of overdose
- Risks of overdose and how to mitigate them
- How to spot an overdose - opioids & stimulants
- Responding to overdose, including the use of Naloxone
- Talking to clients about use, risks, overdose
- Why your agency & other places in your community need an overdose protocol
- Emerging issues & trends
You will be informed of the exact location upon registration.
Space is limited.