July 24, 2017
A Free Workshop for Front-Line & Peer Workers
Co-facilitators: CHRN Staff and Peer Educator
In this interactive workshop we’ll cover:
- Experiences of overdose
- Risks of overdose & how to mitigate them
- How to spot an overdose – opiates & stimulants
- Responding to overdose, including the use of Naloxone
- Talking to clients about use, risks, overdose
- Why your agency & other places in your community need an overdose protocol
- Emerging issues & trends
You will be informed of the exact location upon registration.
Space is limited.