Deadline August 1, 2017
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any stage of the process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Position: Communications Technician, #2017-28
Terms: Permanent Part-time, 17.5 hours per week, COPE Local 521
Location: Kenora, ON
This position is suited to someone who is enthusiastic, results oriented, strategic and skilled in graphic planning and design.
Working as part of the Communications Team, the Communications Technician works with health unit programs and staff to:
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives.
- Deliver high quality graphics design / communications products.
- Conceive, strategize and execute projects on time, and within approved budgets.
- Graduation with a diploma from a recognized college with specialization in communications, graphic design, marketing, or other discipline relevant to the position
- Demonstrated experience working with Adobe Software
- Demonstrated ability to edit communications materials and provide strategic communications advice to stakeholders
- Ability to work well with multidisciplinary teams; this may include travelling to other NWHU offices, working with visiting colleagues, working with community partners, and working via distance communication such as email and teleconference
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Salary: $23.87 to $30.65 per hour
Other: Access to transportation. Mileage allowance provided. Successful candidate requires a clear Vulnerable Sector Check and proof of required immunizations prior to start of work.
Resumes accepted at:
Via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must reference posting 2017-28
Applicants who do not receive an auto generated receipt response should contact the Human Resources Administrative Assistant at 807-468-3147
Deadline for Applications: Tuesday August 1, 2017 at Noon CST
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.