Deadline August 16, 2017
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any stage of the process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Position: Program Assistant, #2017-27-2
Terms: Permanent, Full Time
An exciting opportunity for a professional who values working with a team to promote health in Northwestern Ontario communities. Critical to this role is someone with a great sense of humour and a passion for people. This position will provide front desk reception, including answering incoming calls, client service and program support.
- Graduate of an approved post-secondary secretarial/business/computer course, or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional client service skills
- Commitment to program accessibility for all community members
- Advanced computer skills with demonstrated efficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office; experience with online databases required
- Knowledge of general office procedures and office equipment
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize in a highly organized, efficient manner
- Ability to meet urgent timelines and to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Salary: $21.34 to $25.33 per hour
Other: Access to transportation. Mileage allowance provided. Successful candidate requires a clear Vulnerable Sector Check and proof of required immunizations prior to start of work.
Resumes accepted via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must reference posting 2017-27-2.
Applicants who do not receive an auto generated receipt response should contact the Human Resources Administrative Assistant at 807-468-3147.
Deadline for Applications: August 16, 2017 at 12:00 p.m.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.