October 30, 2017
12:00-1:00 p.m. EST
Join us for Using Teach-back for Health Literacy, part of the Health Literacy Webinar Series.
The goal of the series is to virtually bring together on-the-ground health literacy leaders to find and share effective health literacy interventions.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Explain what teach-back is, and how it supports health literate care and communication
- Describe how teach-back can be applied across a team or organization
- Reflect on how the examples provided could align with their own organizations or health literacy settings
This webinar will be presented by:
- Sandra Mills, Patient and Family Educator, Toronto Rehab, UHN
- Farrah Schwartz, Manager, Patient and Family Education, UHN
- Kathleen White, Patient and Family Education Coordinator, Medical University of South Carolina
You will need a computer, Internet access and a phone.
Register online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/using-teach-back-for-health-literacy-regist...,
Brought to you by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, UHN and the Canadian Health Literacy and Patient Education Network (CHLPEN)