November 20 & 21, 2017
HC Link’s Linking for Healthy Communities 2017 conference will be a safe, open space for curiosity, self-reflection and conversation about how to work across difference to build more inclusive communities. If you work in healthy communities, community development, health promotion or the social determinants of health, this conference is for you!
Check out the full program at http://hclinkontario.ca/images/2017/HCLink2017Conf_ProgramAgenda.pdf for more about these conference highlights:
- Keynote address from Kim Katrin Milan, community organizer and advocate of equality & inclusion
- 10 skill-building, interactive workshops
- Living Library Café to engage in group conversation with Living Books
- Interactive theatre performance that will bring reflections on the conference to life
- Reception to celebrate our achievements and allow for continued conversation
- French-language workshops, presentations and networking
Register now! Registration closes November 10.
To learn more, visit HC Link’s website: http://hclinkontario.ca/events/conferences1.html.