October 30, 2017
As the Canadian government develops a Social Innovation and Social Finance Strategy, we have an exciting opportunity around what the role of food will be. Hosted by FSC, this webinar will explore socially innovative food programming in schools and hospitals and ask how food can make up a major part of the social innovation agenda. How can we leverage food programs to better address social issues?
Commissioned by Employment and Social Development Canada, this webinar will feed into the Social Innovation and Social Finance Strategy (https://foodsecurecanada.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=...). Have your say!
In this webinar, you will
- Learn the basics of social innovation
- Hear ideas on how to build innovative programs to address complex social problems
- Provide your input on how the Canadian government can support innovative food programming
- Nancy Neamtan, Social innovation and social finance expert
- Jennifer Reynolds, Institutional Food Program Manager, Food Secure Canada
- Marc Schutzbank, Director, Fresh Roots
For more information and to register, please visit https://foodsecurecanada.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=....