Deadline December 15, 2017
Position: Registered Dietitian (Comp. #2017-67)
Location: Public Health and Emergency Services Department
Employment Status: Temporary Full-Time (4 Days/Week) – Up to 1 Year in Duration
Reporting to: Manager of Health Promotion
Union Affiliation: C.U.P.E. Union
- 2017: $34.16/hr. - $38.28/hr.
- 2018: $34.67/hr. - $38.85/hr.
The Registered Dietitian works as part of an interdisciplinary team to assess the individual nutrition needs of public health clients (individuals and groups) and coordinates the development and maintenance of school nutrition programs in Oxford County to meet the requirements as outlined in the Ontario Public Health Standards, other applicable guidelines and funding agreements.
- Bachelor degree with appropriate courses in sciences, human nutrition, and community nutrition.
- Current registration with the College of Dietitians of Ontario, and maintains personal Professional Liability Insurance.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication, assessment and planning skills.
- Previous experience in supporting school nutrition programming and other community/public health experience an asset.
- Valid drivers' license with insurance and a reliable vehicle.
Resumes will only be accepted electronically via e-mail at: email@example.com
Posting Date: Monday, December 4, 2017
Closing Date: Friday, December 15, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
“The County is an equal opportunity employer. The County will attempt to provide reasonable accommodation for known disability for an applicant or employee if requested”.
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, resumes are only accepted in response to advertised vacancies and will be used for the purposes of determining eligibility for employment only. We appreciate all resumes, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.