The Ontario heart health community and their community partners are gathering this fall to celebrate the accomplishments of heart health coalitions and look to the future. We look forward to seeing you there!
Highlights of the Conference Objectives
* To celebrate the people and programs in heart health in Ontario
* To showcase successful community partnerships, their outcomes
* To build knowledge and expertise of coordinators and community partners
* To foster continued sharing of resources and ideas
* To enhance the personal development of each participant
* To have an opportunity to experience heart healthy living
Registration fee is $125.00 per person or $99.00 per person before October 15. Fee includes conference package, breakfast, breaks and lunch.
For additional information and a brochure, please contact Karima Kassam at (416) 367-3313 x236 or visit the HHRC website at http://www.hhrc.net/w-events/index.htm.
Celebrating and Building Our Communities