May 14 to 16, 2018
Registration for the Waypoint Research Institute’s 6th Annual Conference, Momentum: Research Realized, is now open! This conference is focused on knowledge translation, implementation science, and health promotion issues in the mental health and addictions system (broadly conceived).
Conference & Pre-Conference Workshops – Preliminary Program
- To view the preliminary conference program, please visit http://www.waypointcentre.ca/UserFiles/Servers/Server_9960/File/Research....
- We would like to highlight that in addition to our standard conference program being offered May 15th & 16th, there are two incredible pre-conference workshops available on May 14th, which you can register for at a small additional cost, which includes the full day workshop, lunch and snacks for the day. You can view the full details of these pre-conference workshops at http://www.waypointcentre.ca/UserFiles/Servers/Server_9960/File/Research....
- To register for either our pre-conference workshops, or the regular conference, please visit our registration portal: https://waypoint.emsreg.com/ExpoCMS/public/Index.aspx?SiteID=125&EventID....
- Register early to take advantage of the discounted early bird rates! Registration information and rates can be found on page 2 of our preliminary conference program. Please visit http://www.waypointcentre.ca/UserFiles/Servers/Server_9960/File/Research.... for details.
- New to the 2018 conference – group rates! If you would like to register a group of 5 or more people, please contact our Conference Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rooms are available at the Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel & Conference Centre (20 Fairview Rd, Barrie), under “Waypoint Conference”. Conference rates will be available until May 13th based on room availability. You are encouraged to book as early as possible to ensure you secure a room. Hotel information can be found on page 3 of the preliminary program. Please visit http://www.waypointcentre.ca/UserFiles/Servers/Server_9960/File/Research... for details.
- If you think your organization would be interested in having an exhibitor table at the event, please look at the information package on our website: http://www.waypointcentre.ca/UserFiles/Servers/Server_9960/File/Research.... You can also contact our Conference Team at email@example.com for more information.
Web and Social Media
- Visit our conference website (https://goo.gl/ytSzRQ) at any time to stay up-to-date with conference information.
- Chat about this year’s conference, and live tweet at the event using these hashtags: #BuildMomentum #WRI2018
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.