St. Catharines, Ontario
May 3 to 4, 2018
Registration for Development 2018 is now open! This conference is focused on current research in developmental psychology and aims to provide a forum for scientific and applied knowledge exchange, the establishment of collaborations and partnerships, and opportunities for graduate students and young faculty members to be mentored by senior scholars.
Conference keynote speakers:
- Dr. Stephen Suomi - Behavioral, biological, and epigenetic consequences of differences in early social experiences in primates
- Dr. Jennifer Jenkins - Cooperative minds: The role of the shared family environment
Conference invited symposia presentations include:
- Promoting Relationships and Eliminating Violence Network: Lessons Learned in Mobilizing Knowledge through Partnerships
- The Best Policy of Children’s Honesty: Social-Cognitive Factors That Influence The Development Of Children’s Honest And Dishonest Behaviour
- Factors that influence cognition in younger and older adults
- Early Prosocial Development
To view the conference program please visit http://www.development2018.com/program/
To register please visit http://www.eply.com/Development2018 We expect that the conference will reach capacity, so please register early to ensure a spot!
For more information on Development 2018 please visit http://www.development2018.com.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.