Women's Health in Women's Hands, 2 Carlton Street, Suite 500
Did you know Toronto Public Health is working on an exciting new campaign to reduce the rates of Chlamydia in Toronto? You are invited to come and hear about this campaign and what we've learned so far.
The forum will include
* Chlamydia Rates and Trends in Toronto, presented by a TPH Epidemiologist
* Results from our Young Women's Focus Groups, including artwork created by the youth
* Results from our Physician Research Study What the doctors had to say, presented by Dr. Gerstein
* The Next Steps in our Taking Action on Chlamydia campaign, were do we go from here?
* Opportunity for Discussion and Networking
Lunch will be provided. Registration is required.
Please contact Simone McWatt at firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 338-1518.
Taking Action on Chlamydia Lunch and Learn