OSHAWA COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE: One year contact position (Salary $41,229 per annum)with opportunity for permanent employment. This position involved working with health centre staff, clients, and volunteers to develop and implement health promotion programs, with a particular emphasis on working with youth. As a qualified candidate you have:
- Excellent communication and group facilitation skills.
- Experience developing and implementing health promotion/education programs, particularly for youth.
- Experience with social marketing, program design and evaluation.
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Strong computer application skills.
Your education includes:
- Post-graduate degree from a recognized university in health, social science, or related discipline, or a combination of undergraduate degree and significant experience.
Closing date for application is May 7th, 1999
Please send resumes to:
Mr. Lee Kierstead, Program Co-ordinator
777 Simcoe Street S. Oshawa, Ontairo L1H 4K5.