The Cochrane District C.C.A.C. is the main provider of publicly-funded in-home health services and long-term care facility placement coordination in the District of Cochrane. We are seeking an Executive Director to manage the resources of the organization in an effective and efficient way, to provide leadership and initiative in policy development, to plan and organize human resources and financial management and to liaise with service providers, clients and the community at large. The Executive Director's position is based in the Timmins office and extensive travel is required from time-to-time.
Candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
* A Graduate Degree in a related field, or a combination of relevant experience and education.
* Six-to-eight years of senior management experience.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Well-developed interpersonal skills.
* An ability to manage a dynamic organization.
* An ability to work with a volunteer Board and assist in the attainment of the organization's goals.
* Facility and willingness to work in both official languages.
Qualified persons are invited to apply by Friday, July 30, 1999, in writing to:
ED Selection Committee
Community Care Access Centre
60 Wilson Avenue, Suite 302
Timmins, ON P4N 2S7
Ph: (705) 267-7766; Fx: (705) 267-7795
E-mail: [email protected]