The Regional Municipality of Haldimand-Norfolk Health Department requires 2 full-time and one part-time Health Promoters. Salary range: $18.783 - $21.047 / hour, exclusive of benefits.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the incumbent will:
* plan and evaluate health promotion programs
* analyse and provide health information to the community, schools and work sites
* provide consulting services to health, education, and social service professionals
* community agencies and individuals.
Skills Required: university graduation in a related discipline (health sciences), plus over one year related experience or equivalent to this combination
* proven planning and evaluation skills
* proven communication and interpersonal skills
* valid Ontario driver's licence
Applications received in confidence by 4:30 pm on November 2, 1999 will be considered. Applications received by fax 519 / 587-4537 or Internet [email protected] will be accepted.
The Commissioner of Human Resources, 70 Town Centre Drive, Townsend, Ontario, N0A 1S0
We thank you for your interest in this position, however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted. An Equal Opportunity Employer