Reporting to: Dr. Arif Bhimji, Vice President, Health Care Development
* Participates in delivery of health promotion programs to all employees as required.
* Researches health promotion topics and keeps abreast of new approaches to program delivery.
* Assists in the planning of health promotion programs including topic selection, vendor selection, scheduling, and delivery modes.
* Assisting in the development and delivery of primary prevention programs, health promotion programs, and health education programs including clinical based programs.
* Develops community liaison with a variety of health related agencies as a referral base for employees to access.
* Meets with Divisional HR personnel as required for program planning, implementation, and delivery.
* Supports divisional staff in program delivery and planning when required.
* Assists in development and delivery of other wellness initiatives including newsletters and non-workplace programs.
* Monitors outcome measurement criteria and tracks outcomes for program.
* Monitors and evaluates employee opinions through surveys and other methods.
* Manages schedules of part-time program delivery staff.
* Assists in the recruitment of program fulfillment staff such as nurses, and other health professionals.
* Manages some aspects of health promotion projects using project management software.
* Manages own schedules and appointments.
* Must have as a minimum, a university Degree in a Health related field
* 1 to 2 years experience in patient education programs, public health or related fields.
* Preference to major studies in public health or health promotion.
* Practical experience in public health or health promotion delivery.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Comprehensive computer skills with good competency in Windows based office applications
* Competent in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation software.
* Driver's licence and vehicle for transportation.
Fax resumes to (905) 713-9948