William Osler Health Centre - Chemical Withdrawal Centre - Brampton Memorial Hospital Campus
Posting #: B-00-0276
30 hours per week - availability for some evenings and Saturday required.
* Master Degree in Counselling or equivalent
* 3 years post degree experience
* Program development and promotion experience
* Certification in problem gambling and addiction counselling an asset
* Knowledge of a second language preferred
Primary responsibilities include: the assessment and treatment of problem gambling clients; the further development and promotion of our problem gambling services within the communities of the Peel Region.
The salary range for this position is $21.22 to 27.13 per hour. The deadline for responses is Friday, July 7, 2000. Apply to: Elaine Harkiss-Laird, telephone (905)796-4200; fax number (905) 451-9888; e-mail address email@example.com