The Ontario Healthy Communities Coalition (OHCC) is a multi-sectoral network of community coalitions, municipalities and provincial associations working to improve social, environmental and economic health and well-being throughout Ontario. The OHCC is linked to the international healthy cities / communities movement. The OHCC operates a Central Office in Toronto and 8 home-based field offices across the province.
The OHCC seeks an exceptional individual for the full-time position of Administrative Co-ordinator. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Administrative Co-ordinator provides administrative leadership and co-ordination for all aspects of the OHCC's operations.
* Post-secondary degree, diploma or equivalent work experience
* At least 2 years experience in the non-profit sector
* Computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheet, database, email and internet systems
* Knowledge of accounting procedures and software
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
* Knowledge of and experience with the Healthy Communities process and movement
* Ability to work as part of a team in a flexible, highly productive workplace in an environment of continuous learning and change
* Ability to work independently, take initiative and assume responsibility with minimal supervision
* Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
* Fluency in French an asset
* Co-ordinate daily administrative operations of OHCC
* Provide organizational support for Board, staff, and member meetings; prepare agendas, make all necessary arrangements, record and distribute minutes
* Process and track expense claims, invoices, and credit card statements
* Monitor and produce reports on income and expenses
* Maintain OHCC database, mailing, contact and membership lists
* Process resource order requests including invoicing, mailing and tracking resource orders
* Other duties as assigned
Salary range: $28,688 - $38,813 plus an excellent benefits package.
Please submit your letter of interest and r