Eat Smart! Ontario's Healthy Restaurant Program is an awards program for restaurants meeting high standards in nutrition, food safety and non-smoking seating. Operated through Ontario Public Health Units, other key partners are the Canadian Cancer Society and the Heart & Stroke Foundation of Ontario. A Request for Proposals is being sent out for coordination of sponsorship development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying potential sponsors, developing a targeted sponsorship package and solicitation to cultivate relationships and secure supportive partnerships.
Suitable candidates will have
* Demonstrated success in sales/sponsorship/fundraising
* Experience or network developed in the food or foodservice industry
* Ability to complete assignment within limited time-frame
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to forward a brief proposal including r