The individual will be responsible for providing research support services to a number of health promotion, education and social
psychological research projects occurring within the division of Neurosurgery at St. Michael's Hospital.
* Strong motivational, communication, organizational and time management skills.
* Computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, email and internet access.
* Excel at working collaboratively and independently.
* Ability to work in a multiple task environment.
* Experience with manuscript preparation.
* Good research and organizational skills.
* Fundraising experience.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a letter of interest and C.V. either by fax (416) 864-5017 or mail no later than Feb. 23, 2001 to
Dr. Michael Cusimano/ Liz Mansfield
St. Michael's Hospital -- Annex
38 Shuter St., Room 2-004
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1A6
Telephone: (416) 864-5312
Fax: (416) 864-5017