This is a part-time contract (4 days a week) for a two-year term.
The Kids Have Stress Too! (KHST) is a prevention program designed to promote an understanding of stress in children and provide appropriate strategies to help them cope with stress. KHST has completed the pilot phase and will now be made available across Ontario. The Psychology Foundation of Canada is looking for an experienced manager with a health promotion or community development background. A strong ability to build community partnerships and develop networks is essential. Some travel is necessary
* Demonstrated project management ability
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong ability to market and promote the KHST program
* Public speaking experience
* Well developed interpersonal skills
* Experience working with community partners and developing effective networks
* Capacity to manage multi-task work environment effectively
* Relevant background in health promotion/parent education
* Proven ability to effectively manage a project budget
* Understanding of the evaluation process
* Strong ability to take initiative to 'make things happen'
* Adult training experience in the not for profit sector is an asset.
Contract Position $45,000
POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Forward applications to
The Psychology Foundation of Canada
c/o Victoria Lazier, Co-chair KHST
191 Douglas Drive
Toronto Ontario M4W 2B6
Fax (416) 967-9709
The PFC is grateful for all applications; however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.