This position will promote optimal physical, cognitive, communicative, and social development in at risk Aboriginal children between 0-6.
* A college or university degree in related field with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
* Competence in networking with health and social service providers.
* Prior assessment and screening experience with at-risk prenatal children.
* Able to develop an inventory of services for prevention and intervention services.
* Adept in administrative skills concerning confidential client record keeping and that all reporting requirements are met.
* Motivated and comfortable in forming strong cross-cultural linkages with non-Aboriginal service agencies.
* Must have experience within the Aboriginal community.
* Must have a valid drivers licence.
Send resumes to
Liz Chamberlain, Executive Director
980 Cassells St.
North Bay, Ontario P1B 4A8