This position will be responsible for the provision of nutrition counselling, food supplements, support, education, referral to other
services and counselling for at risk pregnant Aboriginal women.
* A college or university degree in related field with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
* Able to promote the advantages of prenatal nutrition to women at risk.
* Adept at identifying clients' knowledge, skill level, interests, and barriers concerning nutrition.
* Proven advocacy skills.
* Comfortable in being a liaison with non-Aboriginal agencies.
* Provide culturally appropriate teachings on birthing, infant development, role of mothers/parents by utilizing Elders and other
* Must have experience within the Aboriginal community.
* Must have a valid drivers licence and vehicle.
Send resumes to
Liz Chamberlain, Executive Director
980 Cassells St.
North Bay, Ontario P1B 4A8