* Social workers are responsible for the provision of social work services to assist C.C.A.C. clients to attain maximum levels of psychosocial adjustment, to prevent unnecessary deterioration and to promote client independence.
* Social workers act as consultants regarding psychosocial issues to members of the C.C.A.C. team.
* Master's Degree in Social Work, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Eligible for membership in the Ontario Association of Professional Social Workers.
* Membership in the Ontario College of Certified Social Workers and Social Service Workers.
* Two to three years', or recent experience in an active health setting.
* Community experience.
* Comprehensive social work assessment and treatment skills.
* Knowledge of community resources, treatment centres, social service networks, and organizations.
* Current driver's license and own transportation required.
* Bilingualism (English/French).
Cochrane District Community Care Access Centre
60 Wilson Avenue, Suite 302
Timmins, ON P4N 2S7
Fax: (705) 267-7795
Closing: April 27, 2001